Who: All High School Players trying out for 2018-2019 Boys High School Hockey Program (2018-19 Bantams will be given an opportunity to register as space allows after April 1st)
Where: Rosemount Ice Arena and Rosemount High School
When: June 11th through July 31st on Monday’s, Tuesday’s and Thursday’s
Ice Times: 7:00-8:00am or 8:15-9:15am
Dryland Times: 8:15-9:00am and/or 9:30-10:15am
The groups will be changing times throughout the summer. See the STP schedule tab for TENTATIVE schedule.
The Rosemount Boys High School Staff will be conducting a Strength, Speed and Skills Summer Clinic to prepare players for high school hockey.
Cost: $625 (skaters)
Registration available below
- To provide on-ice and off-ice competition, supported by education, motivation and ongoing evaluation.
- To increase progress in individual skill development, hockey-specific athleticism, team tactical skills, and competitive skills.
- To provide the highest quality curriculum and instruction.
- All high school players in the program (varsity or JV) during the 2017-2018 hockey year will be given first choice to register.
- On March 25th, registration will open to all incoming high school players trying out for the program.
- If space allows, 2nd year Bantams will have the opportunity to sign up after April 1st.
- The program will be limited to 60 players.
- 8 Goalies will be allowed to register. Specific goalie instruction will be given at least one day a week.
- Monday's will be divided up by age in the program.
- Incoming Seniors and Juniors, 7:00am
- Incoming Sophomores and Freshmen 8:15
- Underclassmen can only skate with upperclassmen if they were on Varsity the previous year.
- Monday’s are subject to change halfway through the summer (July)
- Tuesday’s will be determined by position - Forwards at 7:00am and Defensemen at 8:15am. Times may vary throughout the summer.
- Thursday’s will be determined each week by ability shown the first two days. A list will be posted weekly with the time each player is scheduled to skate.
- We may be adding an optional puck shooting day to the summer if players can come to a different location.